All items may be returned, exchanged or swapped for store credit only if they are un-opened and completely undamaged. To apply for a return, contact us on email@example.com and let us know you are after one. Our returns policy is strictly 30 days from receipt of sale. When we have received the returned package, we will credit the full payment via the way you paid for the purchase, i.e. Credit card, PayPal or a coupon code may be issued for store credit.
How to apply for a Return
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0434614378 within the 30 day timeframe from the date of purchase, simply requesting a return and the reason why in case it can be rectified without being returned to us. We will then let you know the return address.
- Indicate when contacting us whether you would like an exchange, a refund or store credit when item is received on our end.
- Print out a copy of the receipt you received at the end of your successful payment that was emailed to you and highlight/circle/underline the item you are returning to us so we can quickly find and verify the item you are returning and put it into the box/satchel you are using to return it to us.
- If the item you received is being returned due to our error, i.e. wrong flavour or size from what you ordered, then please place the receipt you received when paying for shipping back to us with the item so we can also refund that back to you. We will only pay for return shipping if it was our error. Otherwise it is completely at the buyer’s expense.
- Please make sure all items you are returning are secure, safe and cannot be damaged while in transit. We will not be held responsible for breakage during this time of the return item and we may cancel the return if we receive it back damaged.
- In the above instance, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee from the refund being issued on the return.
Here at Making Gains, we ship out all orders so they will arrive to our customer in perfect condition like when they leave here. In very rare instances, damage does occur while in transit. We hope you understand that when it leaves us it is moved through many hands and corners to get to you and unintentional damage can unfortunately occur. If you receive your product and it has been damaged in the above instances, contact us immediately at email@example.com or 0434614378 and we will let you know how to move forward to rectify the issue. Please retain all satchels/boxes and the products unopened as you received them so we can have them inspected by our carrier. We will then proceed with how to rectify the issue for the best outcome for you.